Construction Accident Attorney Bentonville, AR Clients Recommend
Every employee has the right to work in a safe and secure environment, even if the field is known to be riskier than others. As a construction worker, you may often utilize complex machinery and dangerous tools. If you have been injured while on the job, we suggest contacting a construction accident attorney Bentonville, AR trusts at Harrelson Law Firm to oversee your case. We have been dedicated to fighting for the rights of people since then. You may be eligible for financial compensation for your work-related injuries.
There are safety standards every company must follow when it comes to protecting their employees. It is possible your manager or contractor was negligent in providing necessary safety gear and equipment. You may have a solid case against your company or employer if their actions resulted in your injuries. By having a construction accident attorney Bentonville, AR residents turn to at the Harrelson Law Firm represent your claim, we can work endlessly to bring justice to your incident.
A construction accident attorney Bentonville, AR workers need at Harrelson Law Firm understands that you may be trying to balance dealing with legalities and healing from your injuries. Handling a workers compensation claim or lawsuit can quickly become overwhelming. We can help you seek financial reprisal for medical bills, hospital visits, treatment costs and loss of pay due to missing work. We can help you take on the legal issues and paperwork while you focus on a rejuvenation of health.
We realize your family may also be greatly affected by your injuries. Losing work pay can set a person back financially, especially if you are estimated to unable to work for weeks, or months. We can do our best to keep things moving, so it is less time that you are set back monetarily. Keep all records related to your injuries, so you can keep track of how much in medical care bills you have accumulated. We can help you fight for repayment of treatment costs.
It is important that you find legal representation quickly after your accident. Contact us immediately at (501) 374-2210 to speak with a construction accident attorney Bentonville, AR worker’s trust at Harrelson Law Firm. Your first initial consultation is free, so please call us right away to schedule an appointment for a case evaluation.
Common Construction Accidents
Working in the construction industry carry a substantial risk of injury. There are many causes of construction injuries because there are so many different kinds of equipment and practices used. While many of these causes are easier to avoid, some of the others are not.
Becoming familiar with the most common types of construction injuries will help you or a loved one in construction avoid many of them and even identify some that you may have already suffered from. Below are the most frequent injuries that a construction accident attorney in Bentonville, AR has successfully obtained financial compensation for victims on:
- Falls. The number one most common injury is falls. Falling from roofs, cranes, ladders, scaffolds, and other high heights can cause significant injury. If you have been injured in a fall, you should consider filing with workers compensation before contacting an attorney.
- Being hit by falling objects. Tools used by other workers can fall from great heights and hurt those below.
- Equipment defect accidents. Equipment that was not assembled correctly by the manufacturer can hurt a construction site employee. For example, if a bulldozer were to malfunction, it could turn out of control and hit anything or anyone in the way. If you were injured because of a defect, you should contemplate suing on the basis of product liability.
- Being Crushed. Some workers can be crushed by equipment if it is not handled correctly. You run the risk of being run over by a machine if the mandatory spotter is not doing his or her job. Many Bentonville wrongful death cases have come of this type of construction site accident.
- Explosions or Fires. Leaking oil pipes, flammable chemicals being spilled and exposed wiring can lead to accidental fires on the construction site. This is a rare type of construction accident, but still something that can occur if workers are negligent or being forced to work on a site that has not been checked for dangerous materials.
- Heat Stroke and Hypothermia. Heat stroke can occur on hot days and can lead to heart, brain, and kidney damage. Hypothermia on a cold day can result in losing toes, parts of the face, and fingers. Both can also lead to death if not treated by a medical professional right away.
In addition to the above list, Bentonville construction workers can be injured due to the following:
-Electrocution, shock or arc flash/blast
-Eye injury, vision impairment or blindness
-Repetitive motion injuries
-Spinal cord injury
-Tool or equipment malfunction
We can help you decide on strategic ways to keep your claim moving forward if there is resistance from your employer. A construction accident attorney Bentonville, AR families can turn to at Harrelson Law Firm can speak up on your behalf during a benefits dispute. Having receipts and a health evaluation from your primary care provider may greatly increase your chances of being awarded a significant amount of compensation. Maintain a file including all documents related to your injury, so they can be easily referenced if needed.
Contact a Construction Accident Attorney Bentonville, AR Locals Turn To
If you have been injured in a construction-related accident, please do not reach out to a Bentonville construction accident attorney today from the Harrelson Law Firm. He or she will do their best to fight for the justice that you deserve and ensure you get a fair and just compensation.
Go ahead and schedule a free initial consultation; there you can ask an experienced construction accident attorney Bentonville, AR residents trust about your construction injury and how to receive the most compensation for it.
Some forms of compensation you may receive involve lost wages, medical expenses, and pain and suffering costs. If a family member or loved one was involved in a construction site accident and was wrongfully killed, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.